Effective date: September 8, 2023
Last updated on: September 8, 2023
1. INTERPRETATION & DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
1. “Account” means a unique account that may be created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service
2. ”Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing
3. “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to Radhika’s Wellness & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd., 313 ‘Tanaya Ground
Floor, Sant Muktabai Rd, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057.
4. “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
5. “Country” refers to: Maharashtra, India
6. “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphoneor a digital tablet.
7. “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
8. “Service” refers to the Website.
9. “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
10. “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
11. “Website” refers to Radhika’s Balanced Body, accessible from https://radhikasbalancedbody.com/
12. “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
A. This Website with the URL of https://radhikasbalancedbody.com/ (“Website/Site”) is operated by Ms. Radhika Karle of Radhika’s Wellness & Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (“We/Our/Us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
B. We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
D. All partner firms and any third-party working with or for Us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it,
will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. The contact details for the concerned individual are at the end of this web page.
3. HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
a. From you directly and through this Site: We may collect information through the Website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with our Website.
b. Through business interaction: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your employees.
c. From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; or other third parties such as information about
your interactions with the products and services offered by our subsidiaries.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers.
b. We collect the following information from you when you use or signup on our Website: Email address, First & Last Name, Phone Number, Address (Residential Address, City, State,
Postal Code) & Usage Data
c. We do collect the following sensitive information when you use or signup on our Website: Personal Details, Location Details, Health Data & Information regarding Pre-existing Health
d. When you visit our Website, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the type of mobile device, Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique user ID, access times, device type, and language. We also collect information about how you use Our products or services.
e. We automatically collect purchase or content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Seller, Top Rated, etc.
f. The information about your usage of the Website, including crash logs and usage statistics; including information about the location of your device, including geolocation information.
g. The full Uniform Resource Locations (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including Date & Time), Cookie number, Products and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
h. We automatically collect information using “Cookies”. Cookies are small data files stored on your device. Among other things, cookies help us to improve our Website, our marketing activities,
i. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your
browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
j. By using this Website, you are agreeing that We may advertise your feedback on the Website and other marketing materials. We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide
you with the goods and services and for such period as mandated by the concerned laws.
k. If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networkingmevents, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events.
5. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
a. We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services.
b. We use the information collected through this Website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
1. Improve our services, Website and how we operate our businesses;
2. Understand and enhance your experience using our Website, products and services;
3. Personalise our products or services and make recommendations;
4. Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
5. Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions
6. Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
7. Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
8. Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services;
9. We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by Websitelicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences;
10. Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
6. DATA TRANSFER
a. Information about our user is an important part of our business and we take due care.
b. We share your data with your consent to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorised. We also share data with our affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf.
c. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. The functions include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service.
e. We release account and other personal information when we believe is Websiteropriate to comply with the law, enforce or Websitely our conditions of use, and other agreements, protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or Page 4 of 6 others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
1. Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket;
2. Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services;
3. Preventing fraudulent activity;
4. Improving security
b. Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block, or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use any of our personalised features.
c. Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with our services.
d. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising companies.
f. You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a “Disable Cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limite the functionality of our services.
8. DATA SECURITY
a. We take due care to protect customer data. Technical measures are in place to prevent
unauthorized or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to the data. The employees who are dealing with the data have been trained to protect the data from any illegal or unauthorized usage.
b. We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling branded credit cards from the major card schemes.
c. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
d. We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
e. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your devices, and Websitelications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a non-personal device.
f. The information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented
Websiteropriate physical, technical and organizational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
g. Information collected from you will be stored for such period as required to complete the
transaction entered into with you or such period as mandated under the Websitelicable laws.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE/WEBSITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other Websites/Websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these Websites/Websites, such Websites/Websites will Websitely different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any
10. SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
This Website incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing on your favourite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when assessing the page to safeguard the privacy of users. Cookies may be set, if you make voluntary use of the
plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks.
11. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent other than:
1. With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data
protection principles set out in the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other Websitelicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with Us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
2. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
4. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
5. For the purpose of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use Our Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, We will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
13. YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
a. You can also make choices about the collection and processing of your data by Us. You can access your personal data and opt-out of certain services provided by the Us. In some cases, your ability to control and access to your data will be subject to the laws under the Digital Personal Data Protection (DPDP) Act, 2023.
b. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about you got preferences, changes and deletions to Page 6 of 6 your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by sending an email to the email address provided at the bottom of this document.
14. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
If you have any concerns about privacy or grievances with Us, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Ms. Arusha Chaudhury
(+91) – 8053370320
810, Remi Commercio, Off. Veera Desai Road, Andheri (W) 400053